LATER THAT DAY...
I feel pret-ty damn accomplished.
1. We finished painting the shelf! This is a BFD because it took a month to figure out what we were going to do with the damn thing. Too, Keiko would ask about it every once in awhile, "Is the shelf still on your front porch?" A great motivator, she is. Too, Mayumi will be here on Friday, I'm glad we can avoid any comments on an unfinished project. And I'm glad that we can put the living room back together. It will be assembled and set up tomorrow eve.
2. I made kimchi-pork dumplings and udon noodles for supper.


I'm making some headway on this jar of kimchi. It's a solo effort!

3. We purchased our official "first time at the beach TOGETHER" beach towels.


I'm making some headway on this jar of kimchi. It's a solo effort!

3. We purchased our official "first time at the beach TOGETHER" beach towels.
4. And, um... we did some laundry and put the duvet on the comforter, which is like Greco-Roman wrestling sometimes.
ATM called his mom, tried to figure out what the plan is regarding our trip to Perdido Key - - his parents are planning to go unless they "shut down Florida". I like their attitude! It's on!
I guess I'm going to watch some of the Dem. Convention. To be honest, I'm just not feelin' it. Maybe I want to feel some confidence, some POWER. I want these folks to give McCain & his ilk NIGHTMARES, the kind that have plagued me for the last 8 years. I need a hug.

Stickers by KMHD. I think she should make more, yeah?

Is this an accident? 3 AM! There it is, right in the middle!


Stickers by KMHD. I think she should make more, yeah?

Is this an accident? 3 AM! There it is, right in the middle!

4 comments:
Don't let no Germanically named tropical storm mess with your beach plans!
Strong work on the solo kimchi efforts. I can't wait to see the put together living room.
Alannah: Ain't no way!
Kim: Kim chi does...things...to the body, it's weird. MAKE MORE OBAMA STICKERS!
i want to believe that the 3 am was no accident. i didn't think anyone else caught that. very observant, frank.
Post a Comment